Frequently Asked Questions
Are all artworks original?
- All works are created by Joanne Duffy.
- All artworks created by Joanne Duffy are subject to copyright, including after transfer of ownership.
Do you provide a Certificate of Authenticity?
- All artworks purchased direct from the artist come with a Certificate of Authenticity by request.
- Have you purchased a Joanne Duffy artwork from a gallery or at an exhibition and don't have a Certificate of Authenticity?
- You are welcome to contact the artist to obtain your copy.
- Please note a proof of purchase is required.
Do you do commissions?
- Original, bespoke artworks can be created to a requested size and budget.
- For further details on the process, please contact the artist direct.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Can I buy a gift voucher?
Yes. Absolutely. For further details on the process, please contact the artist direct.
Can I buy artwork via phone?
- Payments, full amount or part payments, can be made over the phone by using major credit cards.
- For further details on this option, please contact the artist direct with your phone number and the artist will call you.
Do you offer payment plans?
Art Money makes owning artwork by Joanne Duffy easy and affordable.
Payments are spread over 10 monthly payments. After paying a minimum 10% deposit, you can take your artwork home and pay the remaining balance over 9 months, interest free.
With an Art Money loan, an artwork that costs $5,000 is only $500 a month over 10 payments (your first payment is your deposit).
Art Money helps you enjoy art, support local artists and galleries and contributes to the long-term sustainability of Australian art and culture.
To apply before purchasing:
If you see an artwork by Joanne Duffy on this website you would like to purchase with your Art Money account, you can choose this option at the checkout.
I would like to have my painting framed, can you organise this or make a recommendation?
- When you purchase a painting direct from the artist, Joanne can arrange this for you at a competitive fee.
- If you would like to handle the framing yourself Joanne Duffy recommends:
- Gallery 360, Subiaco, WA ph: (61) 8 9381 6577
- Art Presentations, Claremont, WA ph: (08) 9385 1200
Is Lay-By available?
- Lay by requires a 20% deposit to secure the artwork. Payments term are flexible - generally over 3 months. Choose "Lay-by this Artwork" option during Checkout payment process.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but may be transferred to another artwork available direct from the artist. There are no additional fees.
What shipping options are available?
- For multiple artwork orders and large artworks please choose "Custom Payment" at check out and add a note for delivery requirements.
- Note! Items available under the bluRaven label may incur a shipping fee.
- Subject to change.
Do you ship overseas?
- For further details and assistance for international shipping, please contact the artist direct for a quote.
- If you would like to secure the artwork and require international delivery, please choose "Custom Payment" at Checkout and the artist will contact you.
I ordered an artwork by mistake. Can I cancel it?
- Contact the artist immediately.
What is your refund policy?
- Depending on the circumstances a refund may apply to artworks sold direct from the artist.
- Contact the artist direct to discuss your situation.
- Deposits on commissioned artworks are non-refundable.
- Deposits on layby artworks are non-refundable but may be transferred as a credit to another artwork available direct from the artist.
Can I buy prints of your work?
- All original artworks by Joanne Duffy are not available for reproduction.
- If you are interested in print products designed by Joanne Duffy please refer to bluRaven.
If I buy an artwork is it insured?
- All artworks are insured for shipping.
How do I look after my new artwork?
When you receive your artwork, you will also receive an information pack including caring for your artwork.
Where else can I purchase your work?
To see Joanne Duffy's work in person please see the following galleries:
- The Studio Gallery, Yallingup, WA
- Gallery 360, 309 Hay St, Subiaco, WA
- Linton & Kay Galleries, Perth WA
- Rochfort Gallery, North Sydney, NSW
For other online sales:
Have another question?
You're welcome to contact the artist direct with any inquiry.